9/24/2008

My little lunch date

Emilie and I ventured to Methodist over lunch to meet our new little buddy: Jackson Kieth Seger. Jackson arrived last night at 5:44 weighing in at eight pounds, three ounces. He, mom and dad are all doing well! He is absolutely precious and I'm thrilled for the Segers. Kind of makes me tear up when I think back to when I met Michelle - in Mrs. Meeker's 5th grade class - and how fast the years have gone.

Enjoy these photos of the little one.

Also thought you'd enjoy a photo of the sleeping arrangements at our house last night (minus me). We watched Berkley Seger last night so we could take her to Bark Avenue today. She and Macy are having a great time being roomies! So much in fact I dropped their hound hineys off at Bark Ave. at 6:40 this morning (they open at 6:30) and as Brian said, "Wendy will probably pick them up at 6:29:30 tonight." (They close at 6:30.) Just want to make sure we and the Segers are getting our money worth :-)

No comments: