9/11/2008

I just felt like a total nerd

taking this photo of my office. And of course the freelancer walked by right as I was taking it. But I had too many requests to see what my office space is like. Kidding. I just think it's cool so I had to share. We're adding on - hence the sheets of plastic. I have a great view of the Woodmen Tower, First National Building and other downtown monuments. It's pretty nice to be able to peer out the window when I am blowing my nose or stretching or what have you. With the addition, I don't know if I am staying in this space or not - which is why it looks a little drab right now. Just wait until I bring in my boxes of crap and brighten up my office! Is a valance in an office too much?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are all the people? Neighbors? I'm confused - it looks like you have six to eight feet of personal space. What gives?

Wendy said...

LOL - yeah, we have walls :-)