11/28/2012

Gift

One of the best gifts we've received is a healthy pregnancy. I went back to the doctor today and my BP was still up but lower than Monday so I was released with the doctor's love. And all is well with Geronimo. Healthy mom and baby is what matters.

But TFitch has surprised me recently with a few thoughtful gifts. A few weeks ago he came home with a pair of Nike Air Maxes for me. Even my riding boots have become uncomfortable at times. The comfy sneaks have already been put to good use and the kicks were his idea to soothe my little (swollen) feetsies.

And then yesterday I got my first...wait for it...bouquet during the pregnancy. They were "from Macy" and she was apologizing for being a "douche" during the day while I was trying to relax. They made my day.

Better than shoes and flowers is how helpful and supportive TFitch has been throughout the last 36 weeks. It's been a good journey my dear! (Except the nights you were traveling and I was on trash duty. I did not like those nights.)

No comments: