3/18/2010

Uninspired

It's been a week since I have blogged - yikes! I was doing so well. It's not really for lack of content; in fact there has been a lot going on which is part of the reason why I haven't had time to sit down at the computer and write. Emilie's wedding. Spring Break in Omaha. One year since "Owensboro" was mentioned. A man marrying a woman from a video game. (Thanks to Sarah O. for that one!) And of course, Facebook Fridays which I've already screwed up in not posting last week! (See Emilie's wedding.) And while I could force out these posts right now, I just don't feel like it. So instead, I think I'm going to curl up on the couch with some Girl Scout Cookies (LOVE the Lemonades) and do a whole lot of nothing.

Hopefully some inspiration will come to me soon.

No comments: