3/05/2010

Spaaahhhh

My brother's GF is coming to Omaha with him this weekend, and since he's got some work to do she and I are hitting the spa tomorrow. I realize spas book far in advance, but I called 19 spas over lunch today until I found one with times that would work for us. Seriously! Can't women decide on some last-minute pampering?!?

We are going to Urbane in the Old Market, which I am excited about. (I love me some Aveda!) My skin has been SO dry and flaky the last few weeks, so I couldn't be more jazzed about a facial. (Especially since my dad's paying for it. Thanks, Ronnie!) I'm getting just a normal facial, but what I've realized as I've been researching spas is all the different types of facials available. Oxygen boosting. Microdermabrasion. Anti-aging. Seaweed. Glycolic Peels. I know nothing about these different types of offerings...should I be doing something different, especially as I approach 30 and my wrinkles and dark spots worsen? (DAMN IT.) Anyway, would love any thoughts you have for next time!

No comments: