11/04/2009

Big Bird


Big Bird is on Google today! Still trying to figure out why. Regardless, when I clicked on Google this morning, I instantly smiled! I love Big Bird! And I don't remember his legs being so cute. I heart the orange and pink color combo! Reminds me of my new skirt from Boden.

I'm also going to use this opportunity to confess I love the movie "Big Bird Goes to Japan." The "Ohio" scene just cracked me up! All the Japanese were greeting Bid Bird with "Ohayo" - a way to say hello in their language. Big Bird thought all these people were from Ohio! I admit I did make my high school Japanese class watch the film. I don't think they appreciated it as much as I did.

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

I too loved seeing this when I went to Google this morning and I believe that it is to celebrate Sesame Street's 40th Birthday!!

Unknown said...

I was curious about that as well! I wonder if it is their anniversary or something?