11/23/2009

iPissed

I'm sure T Fitch would disagree, but I take responsibility for my own actions. Can't shed those measly five pounds? Have I been doing everything I can to lose 'em? Probably not. Can't be bitter. Sad I have 10 nights in a row without a husband? Check. But is this a decision we made? True dat; can't be bitter.

Then there are the things beyond my control that really just irk the shit out of me. They tend to cost a lot of money, and in the grand scheme of things aren't all that important. But these are things that cause me to grind my teeth, my blood pressure to spike and me to blog. Take for example my iPod. My old one was in my office drawer and was stolen a few months ago. Awesome. New video iPod - working perfectly fine during my cleaning escapade yesterday. Today - broken hard drive and I'm out $250. Had I dropped my iPod and shattered it into a million pieces, I wouldn't have nearly the annoyance I have now that my iPod's hard drive just decided to stop working. Maybe it's because I like to be in control. Regardless, here's a big fat UGH to my iPod. I do have to thank sweet Jeremy at the Genius Bar for trying as hard as he could to save the iPod, and not laughing at me when I was visibly upset once he pronounced it dead.

RIP iPod.

No comments: