9/23/2009

Morning Observations

1. Dear woman that walked from the parking garage to the parking garage elevator to the building foyer to the building elevator ALL while reading a book: what novel is so good you can't take your nose out of it to push "9?" Just curious.

2. Dear sir that smells like Old Spice + cigarette smoke. Your scent is not pleasant at 8 p.m. after a cocktail let alone at 8 a.m. pre-coffee. Cologne or cigs. You make the choice, but one of 'ems got to go.

3. I really enjoy Pat & JT in the morning. And a lot of times they talk about stuff I want to call in about but I'd feel really dumb, so I don't. But that doesn't mean I don't answer the question to myself all the way down 480, 680 or whatever other way I decide to take into work. Today's question was which songs annoy you. My answer: Shout.

I

Freaking

Hate

That

Song.

You know it; the one that reunites every senior citizen at every wedding reception. You know: "you make me wanna SHOUT..."

It's more like, "you make me wanna poke my ears out with a cocktail stir."

It honestly makes me nauseous to think about.

So my question is this: what songs do you, oh fun readers, despise?

2 comments:

pammycakes said...

wendy, I listened to Pat and JT this morning too! I wanted to call in also. There are actually several mornings when I want to call in. But i know someone i know is listening and I would be super embarrassed.

Brooke said...

Celebrate and We Are Family. Both are senior citizen reuniting songs at weddings.