8/21/2008

Today

Today the Rameys welcomed baby boy Everett to their family. WOO!

Today was my last day in the Barkley office. BOO.

I'm not going to lie, walking out of Barkley this morning totally sucked. Barkley has been a huge part of my life for the past five years, two months and 20 days. That's a long time. In that time I've went from Account Manager to Senior Account Manager to Account Supervisor. I moved from Omaha to Kansas City. I went from Hicks to Fitch. I tooled around on Organized Living, Learning Quest, Ameristar, Blue Bunny, Payless, and the Breast Cancer 3-Day. And most importantly several colleagues turned into lifelong friends. It was extremely hard to say good-bye to everyone this morning and I already miss them.

I am very, very excited to start at BL on Tuesday and I know making the move from Barkley to Bailey was the right decision. But it still doesn't make leaving my friends and colleagues at Barkley any easier. Will I stop tearing up? Cause it feels like that is all I have been doing today.

No comments: