8/04/2008

Random observations from class

There are three girls in my current class that drive me bonkers. The first two come exTREMELY dolled up and flirt with the professor the entire time. It's gross. And annoying. Today they chatted with him so long I wanted to say, "take it outside and pass out the damn tests!" (Which I think I did well on, BTW.) Next to the annoying brown-nosers is a girl who listens to her iPod the entire class. Only one headphone though. Lectures, today's TEST - you name it. How the professor let's her get away with it is beyond me. It's not like he doesn't see her. She sits in the front row right next to the suck-ups. What song (besides anything from the Mama Mia! or Wicked soundtracks) is that good that you have to listen to it during class? It's just rude.

Finally, as I turned the hallway leaving class I about ran into a woman carrying a green parakeet on her hand. Maybe it was a parrot. I don't know. What I do know is I hate birds and and I hated that it was loose, indoors, so close to me. Fine then - if she's bringing her bird for show and tell, I'm bringing Macy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Only in Nebraska...