7/23/2008

Just a quick little post

I'm sitting in my hotel room in Dallas, Texas, getting ready for two days of pretty big meetings. But before I'm immersed in results, planning and budgets, I thought I'd give a quick update.

Saturday we went boating with five other couples. It was such a fun time! It was one of those days that reminded me how grateful I am for such good friends and the great times we have together. Thanks to Josh, Shannon, Denise, Mike, Annie, Sam, Emilie, Eric, Scott and Meghan for a wonderful day on the Muddy Mo.

Last night we went to the DMB concert. Honestly, I didn't think it was one of his best. He started out with some very new stuff that I didn't know. And he ended up playing classics, which was great, but overall I wasn't crazy about it. Maybe it was the fact I only had a few beers vs. the million I normally have at concerts (early morning plane trip today!). Maybe it was the fact that he played until 11 and it was a school night. (At one point we were all sitting down and it might have made us seem like the oldest people in the Qwest.) Anyhoo, all in all I'd give it a 5 out of 10. But, DMB is still pretty amazing.

No comments: