9/29/2007

There is no place like Nebraska

Trevor and I headed to Lincoln for the NU/Iowa State game. We haven't been back to a game together since 2005, which was only two years ago but it felt like an eternity. Anyway, after the game (third quarter, rather), Trev and I walked around campus. It was so fun to reminisce. I told Trevor I felt like I needed to be wearing a backpack! So much has changed on campus since we were students there and then other aspects feel like we never left. We sure have a lot of great memories from Lincoln; it was wonderful to be back.

Below: Wendy's home for three years - Kappa Kappa Gamma

















Below: Trevor spent a lot of time at Nebraska Hall
















Below: Trevor's home for two years (or was it one year? I can't remember) - Lambda Chi Alpha

No comments: