4/11/2013

What the duct?

You know when you're looking for something on a high shelf, so you jump up quickly to see if you can catch a quick glimpse of it? Well I did that tonight. And upon landing, it feels like a softball was chucked at my left breast and lodged there. I think what may have happened is the force of the landing caused a boatload of ducts to clog up...or something. The left teet is rock hard and hurts. Ouchie mama.

Anyone have an experience like this? Come on random readers. Isn't the status of your boob exactly what you want your first comment to be on?

My favorite part is when I told TFitch about it he said, "is that what you need to put a warm washcloth on?" To quote the classy movie "Knocked Up," "he read the baby books."

There is no photo to accompany this post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your teet is feeling better. PS I believe this is your first post that has used the word teet.