4/11/2013

Daycare

Charlie started daycare today. It was a day I've been dreading since Dec. 21 of last year - maybe even longer - but we did okay! Of course I got teary eyed and was sad to leave him, but checked in on the webcam a lot today. They reported he felt overwhelmed at times, but all in all had a good first day. I think he will really like it and I think he'll be great buds with Connor, the big, active 10-month-old boy in his class.

It feels surreal that we're settling in to life as we know it. Back to work. The start of Charlie's next phase of life. These balloons have been floating high in the sky in our house since he was born (could never bring myself to deflate them) and just yesterday they started falling. I guess the newborn phase is really coming to an end. Crazy.







No comments: