4/14/2011

Widdle Baby

I'm a second cousin for the 13th time! Today my cousin and his wife welcomed their son Brody Nicholas to the world. 

I vividly remember the day his brother was born. It was February of 2008 and that night TFitch, my bro and I hosted a surprise 50th birthday/30th anniversary party for the 'rents. During the party my aunt was telling me all about her newest grandson, going on and on and on about how cute he was. (She also said he was partially such a beautiful baby because he was delivered via a c-section. I had never heard of that before.) For some reason I remember that interaction and conversation very clear. I like the memory.

So today, congrats to Luke, Emily, Abbie and Brennan and welcome to the world Brody Nicholas!  You have a happy Nana angel looking down on you!

No comments: