2/20/2008

Two other things about the party

It was hilarious because all night my mom kept saying "thank goodness I showered" and "I'm in my hockey game clothes. I am not even wearing heels!" It was funny. She made it quite clear she was not excited to go to the game.

My parents had another surprise that evening. When they got home that night they opened their garage door and they had 50 cases of Busch Light waiting for them. It was a gift from two close couple friends of theirs. The scary thing is how long it will actually last them.

A few more shout outs to give:
1. Woody & Rhonda, thanks for having the difficult task of getting Ronnie & Mary to the party. You did a great job! And Woody was super sick Saturday night so he got out of bed for that elemend of the night and then headed out before we got on the Trolley. He was a trooper.
2. Kalin and Trevor: Thanks for your help. I joked about "how fun and esay it was to plan a party with two boys." I wsa kidding of course. Can't wait to plan something else with you two. Maybe Macy's birthday party?

No comments: