1/04/2010

Resolutions

Hello friends! I hope everyone had Merry Christmases and very happy new years'! I'm unemployed for another week before starting my new gig, and I'm loving every second of it. It's just the amount of brainless downtime I needed before diving into something new.

Four days into 2010, I thought it was time to publicly announce my resolutions for the year. And without further ado:

1. No more cussing. I'm doing okay. I really had started getting a potty mouth, so I've resolved to stop. TFitch's language is NOT helping things, though.

2. Save $XYZ. I'd rather not publicize this amount, but I will tell you we had a financial resolution last year, too, and I'm happy to say we met it! This one's a little ambitious but I'm hoping we can do it.

3. Run in a half-marathon. And that half-marathon will be in Lincoln on May 2. Who wants to train with me?

Anyone else sharing their resolutions? If so, what are they? Let's hold each other accountable!

No comments: