10/21/2009

Anthropologie

You know how the seasons change and then you feel like you need to stock up on weather-appropriate attire? It just gives me a shopping itch. I didn't have an itch today; rather a relentless desire to go SHOPPING! Pammycakes and I hit up Anthropologie and man oh man; I remember why I don't visit there often. It is because I LOVE that store! I came away with this cute dress and some winterization tips, and a super cute skirt that, as Pammycakes said when I grabbed it, "wow - that isn't even on the Web site yet." Even better - Anthro let me use my 15% off birthday coupon even though it was for September.

I'm planning on wearing the dress to Wine Til Nine tomorrow, but thought it could also be cute for Paint the Town Orange since it's orange. After much consideration, I don't know if I can wear it to two semi-similar social events that close together. Looks like I might need another Pammycakes consultation before November 12! And I'll for sure have to peruse some accompanying shoes on zappos.com!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Came across your blog and love it! Never been there but I heard it is wonderful!

A Wedding Story said...

I love Anthro. but it's so expensive!