2/03/2009

Potty mouth

There's been a lot of buzz about this Michael-Phelps-smoking-the-weed-out-of-a-bong image. There's a lot of "he's human" and "under so much pressure" talk out there. I don't care. Did he not go through D.A.R.E.? We're all human and under so much pressure, yet the last time I smoked the pot was, I don't know, NEVER. I'm not trying to be some goody goody and high and mighty, but need I remind the American public weed is illegal? I'm pretty sure if little unknown me can get away without ever having smoked pot, a super-athlete, Olympic legend, millionaire can as well.

And if that is a diamond-clad Omega watch on his wrist in that picture - aka one of his sponsors - we'll that is just extremely poor judgement. Isn't that like drinking in your letters?

Exit high horse.

No comments: