3/23/2008

Hoppy Easter

We hope you had a great Easter! We sure did!






After a lovely Church service, we spent some great QT with the Fitches at a brunch and then went bowling to celebrate the holiday with my side of the family. It was a little sparse this year: Kalin living out of town, several relatives in Austin celebrating with Todd, Olivia and Micah (also celebrating Micah's first birthday with a surprise party!) and my other cousins were busy/traveling/etc. My mom, dad, Trevor and I decided to do something different and fun so bowling was a natural choice. (Their friends Mike and Susan also tagged along.) The new Thunder Alley in Elkhorn is awesome. In addition to bowling it has an arcade, laser tag, go-karts and a very large restaurant. The best part is the entire thing is smoke free! I just wished I would have bowled a little better. My mom on the other hand did great. She got four strikes in a row! She beat my dad who was NOT all that impressed (nor thrilled).


And now for a shout out to Kalin - hope your first (and last!) Easter in D.C. was fantabulous.

No comments: