8/21/2007

The Blog is Resurrected

Hi everyone! I've decided it's time to bring back the blog. I miss not sharing life updates with you. Whether or not you miss receiving them...we'll that's up to you. Actually I just realized everyone is so busy the blog is an easy way to keep everyone looped in to what's going on with the Fitches. So if you have a blog or a Web site, please send me the link. Of course, there are times when phone calls will be made. Like when I win the lottery. But I have a feeling you all will be calling me first when that happens!

The biggest update sine my last post in December of 2006 would be the new addition to our family - Macy!
Macy was born April 1 and joined our family June 5. She's a female Maltese, currently weighing in at 4 pounds, 2 ounces. She's actually grown a lot in the two months we've had her. In the above photo, she only weighed 2 pounds!



In May, right before we got Miss Macy, we went to New York with eight very close friends. We had a great time; nothing like five couples in two NYC hotel rooms! We crammed a lot into three days, including a double decker bus tour of the city, tasty meals at The Eatery, Mesa Grill and Dos Caminos, Wicked, a Yankees game, the top of the Empire State Building (buzzkill) and shopping. It definitely was a once-in-a-lifetime vacation. We're so fortunate we have such great friends to do things like that with.



Just last week I cut 12 inches off my hair to donate to Locks of Love. I'm still getting used to the new 'do (moreso getting used to having to do it every day!) but I like it. And I probably shed less which has to make TFitch happy. Macy doesn't care about length; it all tastes the same to her.

Our jobs are still going well. I'm still with Barkley working on Blue Bunny and the Breast Cancer 3-Day and Trevor's still with Kiewit working at the Mid-America Power Plant in Council Bluffs, Iowa.

That's it for now. Talk to you later!

No comments: