8/26/2007

And another good Macy story

Man I love this dog. She's hilarious. And gross too, as suggested by the below email. There's also the time she stumbled upon a Wheat Thin covered in ants and put her face right into it. Brushing off large, black ants from a white, furry face is something I never thought I'd do. Oh but I did. Or how about the time I thought she had an ear infection (per the groomer) so when she was rubbing her ears in the rocks at my parents' house I thought nothing of it. But when she didn't stop I pulled her away only to realize she had been rubbing her face in a dead, decaying frog carcass.
Sidenote: after a 40 minute and $40 vet appointment, no ear infection.


From: Fitch, Trevor
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2007 8:15 AM
To: Rachel McKenney; Wendy Fitch
Subject: RE:

Gross email time! This morning the dog barked me awake, I just assumed it was time to get ready for work. So after standing in the yard for 5 minutes, I realized it was 3:30, not 4:30. So I put the dog in bed, where she took up her favorite game, licking herself in her special area. Do you know what's more gross than watching her do that? Listening to her do it right next to you while you're trying to sleep. I even elbowed her to get her to stop and she just flopped on her back and continued. ..........Then she licked me in the face, therefore, shower time.

Enjoy your coffee. Happy Friday.

No comments: