4/24/2009

Guest Blogger: Macy Fitch

What up everyone? Macy Fitch here. My mom's been kind of busy and has fallen off the blogging bandwagon, so she asked me to pawticipate in the bloggin' for her.

We picked up Trevor from the airport last night. Man, this is going to get old real fast. It's a haul from our house to Eppley. It's cool though. I just lay my head on my carseat (no neck muscles required that way) and take a catnap. Though this begs the question on whether or not dogs take catnaps.

I also had a birthday at the beginning of the month, which I see my mom neglected to blog about. Yup, I'm two. My mom is pretty rad though. She made treats for the pups and cupcakes for the humans to take to Bark Avenue that day. Everyone thought I was pretty cool. The owner of Bark Avenue asked my mom if I was turning one and my mom said "no - TWO!" and then I think she might have got teary eyed. She said I'm growing up too fast. I don't see why she's complaining. Next year when I am three, or 21 in human years, she says all the adults are going on a bark crawl in my honor. Anyway, I did get some pretty cool shit for my birthday, including this shirt my mom keeps saying "fits me extremely well."

What else to blog about? Well, she said I'm supposed to give a shout out to Emilie and Eric. He finally got around to pawping the question. So that's pretty cool. My mom said it's been fun to hear all about the wedding planning.

She also said I'd be remiss if I didn't also point out that Meghan N. Scott got engaged in December. Man, is she behind on blogging about monumental occassions or what? So she also tells me to say congrats to them. What I want to know is what the heck remiss means. I'm a dog, not an English major.

Another one of my mom's friends got engaged in March. She works with Julia and I've met her and her fiance Michael a few times. I've also played with Michael's fun kids once. They tried to chase me around their yard but I was super tired and kind of a lame-o that night. We'll have to do it again. Michael and Julia celebrated their engagement in Vegas, actually the same time my mom and Trevor and Josh and Shannon were there, but I guess they didn't meet up. My mom just keeps calling the entire trip a blur.

Stella Neal turned one [April 9]. Stella is the daughter of Annie and Sam. Stella likes pizza, and playing with her cat. That's at least how Jim Siedlecki wished Stella happy birthday. I know my mom and Trevor were thrilled they were able to celebrate with her. Stella's a pretty cool chick. I really like her because she thinks I am hilarious.

Well, I think I've done my mom's dirty work for her and shared all the updates. This was pretty fun - thanks for reading. Maybe I'll get my paws on mom's keyboard again soon.

WOOF!
Macy

No comments: