12/24/2008

And so this is Christmas

I can not believe today is Christmas Eve. My friends and I recently shared a little e-mail Christmas survey and one of the questions was "What annoys you most about Christmas?" My initial response was "nothing" but I think a better answer would have been that Christmas just comes and goes too fast. There truly is nothing better than the spirit of the season and the joy in the air. And before we know it, the lights will be turned off, Star 104.5 will nix the carols and go back to playing light rock, the trees will made into mulch and credit card statements will start rolling in. In the busyness that is today and tomorrow, I hope everyone enjoys this very special time of the year and doesn't take any moment of the holiday for granted.

Merry Christmas!
Wendy

No comments: