4/17/2008

March for Babies!



For the past year Barkley has had the pleasure of working with the March of Dimes on their rebranding effort. While I haven't personally worked on the account, I'm learning more and more about this wonderful organization and what they do everyday. March of Dimes is more important than I ever knew it was...and honestly, I think I realize it even more because of the sons and daughters many of my friends are welcoming into this world. They have all been born happy and healthy for which I am very, very grateful. Supporting the March of Dimes will help to make sure future babies start their lives the same way.

March of Dimes has an annual fundraising walk called March for Babies (formerly WalkAmerica). The Omaha March for Babies is taking place April 27 at Mahoney State Park. The Kansas City March for Babies is talking place May 4. Unfortunately, because of a prior commitment and business travel I won't be marching in either but I am raising money. And let's be honest - that's what really counts. Please consider donating to my March for Babies babies goal of $100. Proceeds benefit March of Dimes' mission of improving the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality. Donations can be made safely online by clicking here.

I, along with moms, dads, grandparents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, friends and babies around the world, thank you in advance.


Click here to help me reach my goal!

No comments: